Saturday, March 03, 2007

Friendly faces

Today I headed into Sanners and met up with Leigh and Alison. It was great to see them again and catch up with the JET/Gak goss. I didn't have any plans I just wanted to hang out. We went for lunch at what used to be Lois Cafe. I can't remember it's new name but the menu and decor is still pretty much the same.




In the evening I headed back to Tarumi for dinner with my ex-neighbours. Both neighbours have since moved into new apartments.

As always Noriko cooked up a delicious spread. It was also the first time I saw their new baby girl. I was surprised the two little boys Shuhei and Jamie remembered me. I had actually bumped into Kanako and Jamie at the store a few days before and he had recognised me first then told Kanako I was in the store.




This baby rocker is amazing. You can set the speed and let it put your baby to sleep!

Yusuke is a keen fisherman and he makes his own lures. By hand. How awesome do they look!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hxHi, Yeah, knew ur blog from ur Karen. May in know some info how to join the JET program?.I already read and log in to the web.
But may I know ur how is the prossedure from u. As in what did u submit to?.. How long that u need to wait for? Yeah Things like that.
This is Hui Wen from Malaysia.
Here my email: vanessamae8455@gmail.com

Thanks, Hope to get ur reply soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home