Sunday, January 07, 2007

Nothing too spicy...

...but we ended up at The Turban for a tasty Indian banquet.

We were meeting up to chat to Jez about our roles at her wedding. I'm in charge of taking photos of the guests who sign the guestbook. Here's hoping I don't stuff up.

The Turban is on Stock Road in Melville, under Super Bowl and next to Chicken Treat. From the front it looks dodgy and you wouldn't even realise there was an Indian restaurant there, but step inside and you're in a lovely restaurant that's well decorated and cosy.


The food was good and with the all-you-can-eat banquet, how can you go wrong with endless naan. The curries were too hot for me but I still enjoyed it. When the waitress asked how hot would we like our curries, I was about to say "mild" but my sister had already said "hot." And boy was it was HOT!


Entree


Mains


Dessert

2 Comments:

At 7:50 pm, Blogger Sharon said...

OOH sounds like my kinda place!

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Sharon - We should go sometime or check out other spicy places since the boy is away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home