Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I haven't spent Christmas at home for the past 3 years so it was nice to be with family and loved ones during the festive season.

My sister had dinner at her place on Christmas Eve. Their tree was so cute decorated with crafty things the boys had made.

We had roast pork, turkey, potatoes, couscous and salad. Dessert was gelato. It was definitely the most healthiest Christmas meal I've had, yet one of the tastiest.
My sister's cooking involves trying to use the most healthiest options. Organic foods, no sugar, natural flavours and low fat everything. I was surprised that most of the time, it tastes so good.


It was really cute and fun to see the boys all wide-eyed and excited to open their presents, and I just loved the hand-made card and pipe cleaner ring Callum made me.



Callum testing out the kick board we got him.

After the kids were put to bed and the others left, Andrew, Karen, Brendon and myself played Scrabble. Then we headed to mightnight mass and back to Brendon's place for "Foo cake" and present opening time.



Christmas day was spent at church followed by the traditional lunch. Then a BBQ dinner with Brendon's family. So much good food and eating! How I've missed eating cherries.


I hope your Christmases were extra special and full of yummy food, surrounded by loved ones and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas. xox

1 Comments:

At 12:55 am, Blogger Yaussie Girl said...

that food looks amazing! If you are homesick for oz, you can check out my page!
www.australiandreams.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home