Saturday, December 16, 2006

Double Trouble

Hen #1 - Natashia

Tash's hen's night was held at her place with lots of yummy food, bubbly (OJ for me, the designated driver) games and entertainment.



After a wiener accessorised pass-the-parcel (photos not included for my own safety), we got into groups and had to create a wedding dress using toilet paper. Since I lost 'scissor, paper, rock' (janken) the girls made a beautiful dress for me including a long train, veil, ring and flowers...



and Yay! We won 1st prize!


*knock knock* Who's been a bad girl?
Here are some of the tamer photos with the stripper's clothes on.




Then the party continued on in Northbridge at The Deen (where we also bumped into the stripper?!).




Hen # 2 - Jez

My cousin's hens night was also on that night and they celebrated with a pub crawl on a party bus. After a few phone messages it was off to The Mustang Bar to find my beloved drunkedy-drunk Jez.



Hope both of you girls had an awesome night out. Much respect to Sarah for her eyelash-batting, persuasive doorman ways! hahaha unbelievable yet so classic.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time 8-)
In IMG_1111.jpg.. I just ADORE the first lady's dress, the black and white one. LOVE IT! Do you know where it's from? *fingers crossed*

 
At 4:42 pm, Blogger Christine said...

lainey - will find out for you.

 
At 7:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be GREAT if you do 8-) Email me if you like! akra3@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home