Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sayonara Apartment 205

I got up early and was having my last breakfast when the tatami-changing guys came. Not impressed - they were too early I hadn't even put my suitcases out yet.

I'm staying at Cheryl's place until I fly off so during the past few days I've been slowing dropping things off there.

After paying my final bills and getting my stuff together, I was dropped off at Cheryl's place. Goodbye apartment 205 - my home for 2 years. I'm going to miss that place a lot.

That night I had my last eikaiwa class. It was so sad (again).

"We're not getting any younger, Chris. You have to hurry up and get married so we can visit you in Perth." They cack me up. Saying goodbyes is so hard.

Cheryl was in Tokyo for a conference so I got full reign of her place. I was in charge of feeding her fish and watering her plants - hope they survived. It was just a bummer that we couldn't have hung out more, but I did see her off when she went to Tokyo. I owe you big time sweetie, thanks so much for everything! Missing you already.

Kocho-sensei asked me to go out for dinner on Wednesday. He invited Maetsubo-sensei and Niboshi-sensei too. He took us to Maiko Villa and we dined at Mira Mare, an Italian and French restaurant on the top floor of the hotel. The view of the bridge and the ocean was amazing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home