Saturday, July 22, 2006

More eating and farewells

After the eating marathon that took place last night, I dragged myself out of bed to meet up with my ESS girls for lunch.

They took me to Cino, a nice Italian restaurant in Akashi by the water. The pasta and pizzas we ordered were fresh, simple and very tasty.

They are so sweet. One of them was an ESS student last year and is now studying Russian and English at university.


The girls standing behind the taco ferry

After lunch we went to take some purikura (print club stickers). Being my last time with them, we decided to ... cos play.

We chose the sailor suit school uniforms.

That evening I met up with Keita in Sanners. While waiting for Sue Yen to get in after work, we went to the beer garden on the roof of Sogo department store. He had just pulled an all nighter in Osaka so both of us were in no state to take advantage of the all-you-can-eat-and-drink.

Then we met up with Sue Yen and he took us to some funky restaurant/bar. I can't remember the name but it was near the KR&AC ~ ii osusume ne! Keita's gorgeous girlfriend, Asami joined us after she finished work and they showed us photos of their holiday in Bali from their new, waterproof camera.


Ogenkide - matane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home