Saturday, July 01, 2006

Home cooking

Tonight Sam and I were invited to the home of another assistant language teacher for a nice home cooked indian dinner.

Nishat's son will be visiting Perth for 3 days on board Hyogo's Floating University later this year.

Fazil, Nishat & Sam


Nishat cooked up a wonderful dinner. Boy, do I miss home cooked food (besides my own). Fazil even made us some 'pan' using ingredients straight from his own garden. It's usually eaten after dinner to help in digestion and it's also meant to be good for your health.

Here is Kit Kat's latest product - a 5 year anniversary special for Universal Studios Japan.

My home cooked chicken and bak choy udon noodles.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 am, Blogger Christine said...

nami - I know! Talk about marketing genius - I'm a sucker for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home