Monday, June 12, 2006

Nippon VS Australia

After school I met up with the girls and the Kobe crew to watch the big game.

Sapna was closed so we headed to Becak for some food and waited for the game. I'm not a huge fan of soccer but it's hard not to get caught up with World Cup fever when it's in your face all the time. Plus Nakata is hot! Yeah, so people say he looks like a monkey but I still love him!

I didn't even know about the game until some of my students told me that Australia was playing Japan. They all asked me who I was going to cheer for. I said that I didn't know the rules and I'd cheer for both teams, especially Nippon's #7.

I was also very interested in what it would be like watching the game in Japan. I honestly thought Japan was going to win. The bar exploded when those last 2 goals made net.


Who's that at the bar?



Leigh - what, are you praying?!?



Sweet victory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home