Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How I got...

...instant cool and respect from my male students.

I had to do another presentation in the gym the other day. I'd done up yet another powerpoint presentation with lots of photos, animated slide transitions and things to keep my students from falling asleep.

The students had already gathered in the gym and were sitting down while another teacher and myself were setting up the projector and equipment. As I was hooking up my laptop onto the stage, I pulled the cable too much and it dragged the projector off the table and it crashed onto the floor. YIKES!

The look on the teacher's face and my face must have been gold because the male students sitting in the front row were in fits of laughter. They gave me the thumbs up and said, "Good job, Chris!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home