Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kit Kat Update

I'm sure most of you have heard of, seen or even tasted the 'matcha' (green tea) kit kats before. They were released a while back but I didn't get my hands on one before they disappeared from the shelves. Well, they seem to have made a come back. Cheryl - thanks for the tip!

The newest flavour released is 'fruit parfait'. Say what? Exactly.

I just had to try it and the verdict is.... tastes like a creamy fruit salad with an overpowering banana aftertaste.


What new Kit Kat flavour will be next? Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous :)

SY bought me back a green tea kit kat from her last trip...it was so good, and creamy delicious! and now I'm craving for more

take care

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger Christine said...

Hey q!

They are so good aren't they?! My brother is bugging me to send some more back too, though I haven't seen them in the shops lately.

Hope you had a great time back in Perth.

xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home