Friday, February 17, 2006

Quality Me Time

When is it okay not to go out shopping on a Friday night after pay day?

Hardly ever. Except when you're tired, it's cold outside and you're in desperate need of some QMT (refer to title).

I was quite pumped and looking forward to hitting the shops in Sanners but when I got home after work, lay on my hot carpet in front of my heater, it was pretty hard to move myself from that position.

I did however, into a nice hot bath - accompanied with a glass of red and my 3 little yellow duck friends.

So, sorry no shopping spoils to report on. But it was just what I needed (and deserved).





4 Comments:

At 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool picture..! love the rubber duckie..!

 
At 12:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

niiceee work babe!! heheh i agree awesome picture..
nothing like some downtime with the duckies.. i think i'm stuck in alliteration.. sorry
cheers! go the red :)

 
At 8:01 am, Blogger chookie said...

love the duckies!! =D just missing the bubbles ;)

 
At 9:23 am, Blogger Christine said...

mama bok - Thanks! It took me a while because my camera kept fogging up haha

sy - Heya! awesome alliteration alleviates aggravation. I'm a big fan of it.

kae - Hey there. Yeah, I love those duck. Hope you're doing well sweetie - remember, chin up!

xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home