Friday, January 13, 2006

A trip to Brazil

Okay, so it was only a four day week for us, but it was so busy.

After work I met up with Cheryl for dinner. It was great to see her again and catch up since she came back from her trip back home.

We had originally planned for coffee and dessert at Mister Donuts but the parfaits at Brazil were too tempting. We had a great dinner of eggplant and tomato pasta and the Brazil dinner set, followed by the choco-nuts parfait. The servings were big, reasonably priced and the place was cosy with friendly staff. We have now found our new catch up place, especially when we still have to try out all the other mouthwatering parfaits.


Cheryl - Thanks for the Tim Tam balls (love them!), choccies and mini Christmas cake!

I had a nice, long, hot shower when I got home and lazing in my PJ's decided to have an early night. Then....there was a knock on my door.

It was Noriko. My neighbours had decided to have a last minute wine party. After changing into something decent I looked in my fridge for something to bring over. I didn't have anything of the alcoholic variety so I whipped up a platter of assorted nibblies.

My 'early night' slowly turned into a late night but I had a great time, as always with my lovely neighbours.

Dried persimmons, dried figs, chestnuts, salami, crackers, strawberries and Hokkaido camenbert cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home