Sunday, December 04, 2005

Let’s Enjoying Proficiency

You would think that after how many years being at school, I would have learnt how to deal with exams.

But I still found myself up till late doing last minute studying (read cramming), sleeping late and then having to wake up before 6am to get my butt to an inaka part of Osaka (Momoyama University) to sit level 3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).

It is my own fault though because I applied late and they place late applicants to whichever exam site has available seats, even if it does take about 2 hours to get there. I really hope I pass, especially since I had to pay the extra late application fee. The test was okay. I think I should pass, not a fabulous high pass but a pass nonetheless. Results don’t get posted out till February so I’ll probably forget all about it until I get my test result slip in the mail.

I felt more at ease when I walked into my designated test room and heard my name being called out. It was none other than Jon aka Mr. Kinosaki Kerr and Maxwell from Sasayama. It seems I wasn’t the only one to be slack in my application. Also bumped into other familiar faces like Jason, Dan and Gerard.

Afterwards I did some shopping in Osaka then headed home. So glad it’s over. And that is my excuse for email tardiness and major back tracking on blog updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home