Friday, December 16, 2005

In a nutshell

These 2 weeks have been manic.

Exams are on so I've been busy making exams, marking exams and also preparing a speech and presentation about "Student Life in Australia". I've also been preparing end of term lessons before the Winter holidays. Oh how I'm very much looking forward to the holidays!

Went out to dinner with Cheryl at the little Chinese restaurant "Chinese Kitchen" because the Korean one was closed again. Both of us haven't been to the Korean place for awhile now and we're getting worried as to when it will open up again, for good.

Sue Yen stayed over one night and we went to a nice Italian restaurant under Center-Gai.

The next day we did some serious shopping at Porto Bazar and had a filling lunch at Gaylord's Indian restaurant.

I wonder if it's complimentary

Also my ESS girls and I made some Christmas decorations to put up around the school.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 am, Blogger Paul said...

Haha..."lapping" service indeed! Happy Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home