Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005, your time is up

This is our new year's eve in picture form.

On our way to Osaka

Meeting up with Hana, Sam & Leigh for a Thai dinner at Elephant Cafe - delicious!

Mini vans driving around Osaka pumping out loud, Loud, LOUD J-pop-hip-hop with their boots open revealing huge-ass speakers, subs, LCD screens and scantily-clad chicks

The gang in Umeda's "Bar, Isn't it?"

Sam busting out 'The dragon' while seated - now that's talent

The fire-breathing show

Sue Yen and Brendon posing when that classic song came on - I love it!

Sue Yen & me

Brendon & me

Kampai!

The bar chick was very generous. The shots were massive (I had to take 2 gulps) and Leigh's drink was 1 part coke, 7 parts bourbon


Countdown - 14!



When it hit 2006 - the sake drum was cracked open and dished out

Up on the bar - Coyote Ugly style

Sam getting his dance on up on the bar before being told only girls were allowed up there

The cargo pants gang

This chick had all the guys slack-jawed

Words of wisdom

The only decent photo of me up there

Much respect to the girls who were dancing up there in stiletto boots and heels! I was wearing my puma's and didn't last that long in fear of falling off

It was a great night, wonderful company, plenty of laughs in our fake personas and perfect in having Brendon next to me.

Hope 2005 was a good one and here's to embracing 2006 with all it has to offer.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home