Monday, November 14, 2005

Bad Habits

Actions have consequences. Indeed they do.

Went to bed late.
Pressed my Snooze button more than usual in the morning.
Got up late.
Had a insane craving for French toast with mayple syrup and blueberry jam.
Thus proceeded to make this for breakfast.
Scoffed it down and headed out the door.
Forgot it was rubbish day but was running late so kept on walking.
Missed my bus (damn you, hill!).
Hailed a taxi and paid under 1,000 yen to get to school.
Having a Caramello Koala for tea time.
Ate a big lunch that made me really sleepy for the rest of the afternoon.
Missed my bus to go home.
Ending up walking home and being too knackered to do anything productive.
Dropping in by the shops and buying heaps of food because I'm really hungry at the time.
Cooking and eating dinner late.
Going to bed late.

And so the vicious cycle continues.

It's all your fault! Oh, how can I be mad at you.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger Christine said...

I know, my brain doesn't quite work so early in the morning. Even though I was late somehow I thought 'Hmmm, perhaps I should take a photo of my french toast' and waste even more time.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who succumbs so easily to food.

Drop me a line at heychristinecheng@gmail.com
and I'll send you the recipe.
xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home