Thursday, September 01, 2005

Back to School

Our school's Open High School went well. Thankfully my sore throat cleared up. Having a cold in the middle of Japan's Summer is rather strange. By the end of the day I was tired and could pretty much give my presentation by memory. The vegemite samples were as always, very amusing.

Kendo master-sensei came back from Nepal and I was delighted to hear that his english had slightly improved since his trip last year. He even brought me back a gift - a gorgeous suede, embroidered bag!




Computer-sensei also gave me some photos that she had taken earlier this year when I forgot my camera. A group of girls (mainly from the track & field club) made me a cheesecake for my birthday. I was so touched because I don't even teach these girls. We just casually chat when they come into the staff room.



It tasted real good too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home