Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pleasant surprises

It was so good to see Brendon. Understatement of the year.

Things picked up from where they were left and it all seemed normal again (besides the beaming, deliriously, giddy grins that were planted on our faces).

Brendon is the biggest suss-head of them all. While I was still in Japan he told me to keep Wednesday night free because "...you know, your schedule fills up pretty quickly and I want to book in time with me." I knew something was up. All was revealed when he surprised me with tickets to Quidam! Cirque du Soleil's third visit to Perth.

We met up with Dan and Christine for dinner: buffet at the Sheraton. One of the best buffets I reckon and with a selection of beers included in the buffet. Not to mention the lamb!


We were so stuffed, the walk over to the show was just what we needed. It was Brilliant. Breathtaking. Captivating. The human body is truly amazing.

Christine, Dan, Brendon & me


Another surprise was a gorgeous, black Kookai dress Brendon bought me (he did get help from his sister). It fit perfectly and I absolutely love it. It's a shame that I didn't have a chance to wear it out because it was too cold. But I simply adore it. Moreso, I adore him.

It's the little things that I miss the most. Holding hands, watching TV together, cooking together, eating together, laughing at each other and at ourselves, big hugs, driving in the car and singing out of tune together. We just enjoy being in each other's company and I was glad that I was able to do that a lot more this time round.

Thanks babe, you're the best...and some! xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home