Friday, July 22, 2005

Don't get me started on Oz

Hyogo International School had there International Summer Seminar and some ALT's were asked to volunteer to help out.

Since school officially closed on Wednesday and I had nothing else to do, I thought it would be good to catch up with some other ALT's and see how it is teaching high level English kids.

There were a lot of ALT's there that I got to catch up with and the kids were really good. I was in a room with Dan so we decided to join our forces together to give a whole 'Come to Australia!' speel. With our print outs, slides, flags, vegemite on senbei and cute stuffed toys, we totally rocked - haha well at least I'd like to think so. We had to do the workshop 6 times. By the 3rd session we had it poslished to a fine art but our genkiness was fading by the 4th session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home