Sunday, March 20, 2005

What's been cooking

My mouth is on fire! Yet still I go for more.

I made Thai green curry tonight - yummy!
I was inspired to give it a go after Claire made it for us for Cheryl's birthday dinner the other night.

But I think I still need some practise because the veges were a bit too soggy. It had a 2 chilli rating on the packet. Shouldn't be too hot I thought but boy, was it HOT and SPICY! But tasty nonetheless. Next I'm going to give the Thai red curry a go.

Here are some photos of what else I've been cooking up in my little kitchen.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 pm, Blogger seadrop said...

hey chris!! happy easter girl *hugz*
will head to Jerusalem soon for my research!
and and and baby Sean is so cute, was trying so hard not to eat him...
will you be back for whatever event?
miss you heaps! :)

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Hi Hidi! Hope you had a lovely Easter too. Wow Jerusalem!! How exciting & please take care while you're over there. I can't wait to see Sean too!
miss you! xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home