Sunday, March 20, 2005

What's been cooking

My mouth is on fire! Yet still I go for more.

I made Thai green curry tonight - yummy!
I was inspired to give it a go after Claire made it for us for Cheryl's birthday dinner the other night.

But I think I still need some practise because the veges were a bit too soggy. It had a 2 chilli rating on the packet. Shouldn't be too hot I thought but boy, was it HOT and SPICY! But tasty nonetheless. Next I'm going to give the Thai red curry a go.

Here are some photos of what else I've been cooking up in my little kitchen.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Hi Hidi! Hope you had a lovely Easter too. Wow Jerusalem!! How exciting & please take care while you're over there. I can't wait to see Sean too!
miss you! xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home