Sunday, March 13, 2005

My new love

After I did my cleaning and hung out my washing, I headed to Osaka. However on the train ride there it started snowing. *sigh*

Mission: Purchase ipod mini

I headed to 'Yodobashi Camera' in Osaka, a huge-ass electronics store which you can spend hours in. After picking out my accessories (a blue leather carry pouch and protective film) I was told that they had run out of silver ipod minis and only had the pink one in store. So I left the store with my ipod mini accessories but alas, no ipod mini.

So I headed to Shinsaibashi to the actual Apple Store - straight to the source. Again a place where you can spend hours just looking and playing with all the shiny toys. They even have a lounge area upstairs where you can sit back and listen to live electronic music performances. Very nice! So I finally picked up my new silver, 6GB, 2nd generation ipod mini. Yay!

Now I can listen to my music everywhere I go, espcially walking to and from school and those long train and bus rides.

Task Completion: Affirmative
Bonuses: I also bought a new bag!
Evaluation: Oh yeah baby!!

2 Comments:

At 10:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyy!

So you finally got the ipod...ahhh! No more nodding the head and falling asleep on the train anymore...

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger jarvo said...

If you're looking for a case to protect your new gadget from scratches, check out the reviews on ipodlounge.com. They are pretty strict about how they review things - almost nothing gets an 'A' rating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home