Sunday, March 13, 2005

My new love

After I did my cleaning and hung out my washing, I headed to Osaka. However on the train ride there it started snowing. *sigh*

Mission: Purchase ipod mini

I headed to 'Yodobashi Camera' in Osaka, a huge-ass electronics store which you can spend hours in. After picking out my accessories (a blue leather carry pouch and protective film) I was told that they had run out of silver ipod minis and only had the pink one in store. So I left the store with my ipod mini accessories but alas, no ipod mini.

So I headed to Shinsaibashi to the actual Apple Store - straight to the source. Again a place where you can spend hours just looking and playing with all the shiny toys. They even have a lounge area upstairs where you can sit back and listen to live electronic music performances. Very nice! So I finally picked up my new silver, 6GB, 2nd generation ipod mini. Yay!

Now I can listen to my music everywhere I go, espcially walking to and from school and those long train and bus rides.

Task Completion: Affirmative
Bonuses: I also bought a new bag!
Evaluation: Oh yeah baby!!

6 Comments:

At 6:02 pm, Blogger Daryl said...

word up g! :)

thot i'd just drop by and give a quick shout to ya.

*** *** ****** *** *** ****
* * * * * * * *
***** *** * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
*** *** ****** ***** ***** ****

hee hee :)

hope ur doing well over there living it up in jappaz.

ok gotta bounce.

peace out nigz!

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger Daryl said...

hmm i see the asterisks didn't work.

they were supposed to say

HELLO and look like that too :P

ah well, i tried...

 
At 10:07 am, Anonymous Loreen said...

Heyyyy!

So you finally got the ipod...ahhh! No more nodding the head and falling asleep on the train anymore...

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger pam said...

ahhh the joy of technology! congrats on getting your new ipod! i just recently got one too.. and we have the same colour! do you remember that time when you were here last year and we met up with danielle g. and she had a silver ipod mini.... haha i knew then that i needed to get one too. its "love at first sight"! ;) heehee.. now all three of us have the same colour! ;) cheers!

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger jarvo said...

If you're looking for a case to protect your new gadget from scratches, check out the reviews on ipodlounge.com. They are pretty strict about how they review things - almost nothing gets an 'A' rating.

 
At 12:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.
All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

 

Post a Comment

<< Home