Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Reunion

I went to school today but my head was still sore. I can't believe that I still don't feel better after all that sleeping I did!

After my one class today, they said I could go home.

That night my host student had arranged a reunion get together Izakaya so they could meet Brendon and I could meet up with other students who had been on the exchange.

It was so good to see them all again. I couldn't believe how much we all had changed. I didn't have any drinks and just ate a bit but the boys really got on well with Brendon and they drank heaps! Most of them are on uni holidays so they kept the drinks coming. The girls are gorgeous and just as friendly. One of them is getting married next week!!

Although I didn't feel all that good, I still had a good night and was really glad Brendon had fun too. He was quite tipsy and slept on the train home. He was so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home