Sunday, February 20, 2005

One month already

Well it's been one month already. *sigh*

Yes, it's flown by and yes, I'm going to be a wreck!

Sleeping in is so good. We stayed home today and Brendon tried to pack all his shopping and stuff into his suitcase. He's taking one of my sports bags home because he's got too much stuff. hehehe

We headed to the Sky Buffet for dinner tonight. Just a quiet dinner with a great view. It was so nice just to relax but I knew that this great time with having Brendon over here would have to come to an end.

After dinner we took some crazy picture stickers then went home for last minute packing.

Woke up at 7am and made our way to Sanners to catch the airport limousine bus. The last time I was on one to Kansai International Airport I was on my way home. This time the emotions were totally backwards. Brendon managed to get his luggage through and we just sat waiting till it was time for him to go in to immigration.

My eyes are all puffy and coming home to an empty apartment was the worse feeling. Everything reminds me of what we did together. Cooking together, watching TV together, sitting on the floor looking at our shopping spoils together. I really miss home now.

Brendon - thank you so much for coming and visiting me. I really appreciate everything you did for me and for putting up with me, looking after me when I was sick, doing the washing and ironing, making me laugh, the little surprises...everything! I miss you so much already. I hope you had a safe flight back and I can't wait to see you again.

xox

2 Comments:

At 1:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe...
i know exactly how you feel but keep your chin up and you will be fine! We miss you so take care of yourself ok. You look like you're having so much fun!
jez...xoxox

 
At 5:21 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Thanks guys - I really appreciate it! Miss you guys heaps too.
Much love xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home