Monday, November 29, 2004

Another wonderful week

Monday
Surprisingly I managed to get to school on time and felt so much better than the night before.

The day blurred by because I was quite tired...as expected. I didn't have a hangover, I guess because I had yakked everything up hehe.

I had to record a listening test because my students are having their exams soon. Didn't sound all that bad as I expected, I guess all that hurling action warmed up my vocal chords hahaha =D

This week I've been fully cooking up a storm in my little kitchen. I've always loved cooking, but cooking for one is so much harder and not as much fun I reckon. One night I made roast herb potatoes with chicken stuffed with avocado, camembert cheese (Australian too!), olives, fresh basil, rosemary, totmatoes and rubbed with salt, pepper and garlic powder, lightly fried in a pan of hot oil. I've also found the equivalent to Kantong(?) it's called 'Cook-Do' haha and I bought some packets. I'm planning to try all of them! So another night I made garlic chilli prawns, potatoes, broccoli and spicy tofu with minced meat! *drool* It tasted really good but the prawns were a little tough because I think I cooked them for too long.

On Thursday night I met up with Kelly in Sanners. She'll be in Japan for a while and it was so good to just sit back, chat and laugh with a mate from back home. We went to the Hub for drinks first then I took her to Steak Land for Kobe beef. We also took some 'Purikura' - print club and had a good laugh. Heading back to the station via the toffee strawberry stick vendor guy, we bumped into Phil and then called it a night.

Thanks for meeting up Kel, I had a blast! Hope to catch up with you again before you head home.

love & ohnamiya madness
xox

1 Comments:

At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my thanksgiving point related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home