Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Lunches, Dinners, Suppers & Coffees

Since I've been back in Perth, it's been either lunch, dinner, supper or coffee appointments all the time. I don't do breakfasts (unless it's the only alternative).

I'm trying to make sure I catch up with as many people as I can but it's slowly taking it's toll on me. The first thing people say to me is "Are you alright? You look really tired"
But I figure that I'm only going to be here for a bit so I might as well make the most of it and go hardcore, even if that means pushing myself to the limit.

Had dinner in Leederville with some mates from church. Then headed to Oriel's for coffee and dessert. The white chocolate, fudge, raspberry cheese cake was to die for!!!

Then met up with some of the girls and stayed at Oriel's till 3am just chatting and talking about our travels, experiences, work, boys, family and every other thing under the sun. "Boom boom, shake the room!" hahaha

Also went to Ohnamiya for dinner the next night for some Japanese food. Yes I know I now live in Japan but I miss Ohnamiya food. Ohnamiya is a small Japanese dine-in and take-away restaurant in Applecross that I used to work in during my uni days. The staff there are like family and it was so good to be able to speak in Japanese to them. Straight away they asked me about the earthquakes and typhoons. I also brought them back some Japanese chocolate and cookies, and impressed Tani-san with my Kansai-ben hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home