Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Don't disrespect your body!

The flight was long and tiring.

I think the food made me sick. Usually I like airplane food but this time was different.
At the Cairns transit lounge I met the same sales lady in Sunglass Hut I met the first time I came through and she remembered me. We chatted about working in Japan and her family - she was so nice! I also bought an Oroton coin purse and matching purse.

Finally arriving back in Japan I got onto the Airport Limousine shuttle bus, trekked through Sannomiya, took the train back home and took a taxi back to my place. I had a shower then went straight to bed.

But at 3am I ran to the toilet and yakked! I had a fever and my body was shattered!
I went back to bed hoping that I would feel a lot better in the morning.

Woke up at 7am and tried to get ready for work. But I was dizzy and light headed. I ended up leaving a message on the school phone and messaging one of the english teachers at school saying that I was really sick. She told me not to worry and stay at home to get some rest. I slept for the whole day, waking up for a glass of water every now and then.

I think my body just went spak after pushing it so far when I was back in Perth. I was fine the next day and was able to go back to school.

Lesson to be learnt - Don't disrespect your body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home