Monday, September 20, 2004

Dinner @ Reflections

Even when I was in Japan, a few girlfriends of mine were already on the email trying to organise a time and date when we could all meet up for dinner, drinks, dessert and a good ol' girly gossip session.

One of our mates who is currently studying in the UK was also back in Perth for a brief moment for her sister's wedding. So there was a small window of opportunity where all of us would be in the same place at the same time!

It was so good to catch up with all of them and to see Meng Yen again after 6 months! Reflections by the Swan was the perfect venue as the food, service and ambience was superb! Not to mention the rather delectable desserts! Oh my goodness! what's with all the alliteration?!
I also ordered the kangaroo just so I could take a photo of it to show my kids back in Japan!

I'm so lucky to have such gorgeous girlfriends to talk to, get advice from, laugh and giggle with. These girls are amazing friends. They are honest down-to-earth souls, confident kick-ass chicks, super sassy females who have vision, motivation and commitment. And even though we may be worlds apart, I know that our friendship will continue to grow.

I love you girls heaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home