Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July

Exams are on.
I've been really busy preparing exam papers, recording listening tests and marking exams. Marking a whole lot of exams. But I don't mind, especially when we go out for long lunches.
I'm going to miss going out for lunch with some of the teachers. Not only do I get taken to different restaurants and get to try different meals, I'll miss our conversations in mixed English and Japanese.

On the train home after my night class I got a message from Zack. A few of them were down at Suma beach and having their own fireworks show for the 4th of July. Suma beach is quite nice at night with all the summer beach bars opened up.


Chicken skin and mince gyoza




Zack singing the national anthem






Lady Liberty

(Roman and the tea light candle)


While we're singing Bryan Adams, a drunk Japanese couple with a guitar stumble across us and join us. Yay for Japan.

PS - Happy birthday sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home