Sunday, March 05, 2006

Could Spring really be here?

Sue Yen stayed over and we finished off the bruschetta and chirazushi for breakfast. Nice.

Then she headed home and I headed into Sanners to meet up with Noel for lunch. I haven't caught up with him for awhile and after a big night out and a last minute change of time (good thing too because I was late as well), he wanted something 'healthy'. So I took him to one of the Tooth Tooth restaurants/cafes that's on the top of the international building, the one with the garden in the middle of the roof.

The weather today was beautiful. Clear blue sky and plenty of warm sunshine. We sat outside and had the galette lunch set, made from soba wheat, which included all you can eat bread. The bread selection they had included croissants, french baguettes, multi grain slices, cranberry danishes and jams and maple syrup! It was a perfect, relaxed Sunday arvo after a busy day and late night.



It was good to catch up, matey - I had fun. Thanks for the book, info about the returner's conference and encouragement. Also congrats on your JLPT results. I can't believe your score - Bob the boffin is back!

What spilt red wine?

4 Comments:

At 6:24 pm, Blogger Trev said...

Hey Christine!

Looks like ur goin well in japan...and cookin up a storm I see

Hope things is goin well :D You're back in Perth soon right?

Trev

 
At 7:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just happened to stumble on. you do look like karen cheng! any chance u guys are related? :)

looks like ure having fun! enjoy!

 
At 12:39 am, Blogger sy said...

snap! that cushion looks brand spanking new!! hahah just out of its plastic!! haeheh woah .. can't see any the marks.. awesome
i think i'll but that attakku stuff

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Hey Trev!! (I do hope this is the right Trev I'm thinking of) Thanks for dropping a comment and hope things with you are peachy too! Yeah, I'll be back shortly for a blink but then back for good(?) later on. See ya round!

anonymous - I don't like replying to 'anonymous' it's so impersonal. So c'mon... use a name, any name, make one up!! =)

sy - I know!! Miwako is a miracle worker and Cheryl's attakku stain remover works a treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home