Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Indulgence

I like to indulge just a little bit.

I believe a girl has to treat herself every now and then. It’s good for the heart and soul. Whether it be going on a shopping spree, booking yourself a full body massage, getting your nails done, going for a haircut, buying your favourite flowers or just going out by yourself and doing whatever you want, I think it’s very much needed. Okay, so I like to indulge a lot.

So today I decided to have a date with myself. After school I headed to the gym, worked out for a bit, soaked in the hot baths then headed to Malibu for dinner. I love that place. It’s relaxed, casual, funky, cosy and the food, atmosphere and staff are great. I chilled out in a lounge chair flipping through a magazine while sipping my banana honey smoothie and getting my hot Italian fix in the form of a delicious tomato and basil pasta. Whatever I worked out at the gym was in vain because I indulged and ordered the Cooper’s Cherry Pie, served warm with vanilla ice cream. All that for under 2,000 yen! I could have fallen asleep right there in that chair afterwards.



And the icing on the cake?
I picked up a bottle of Penfold’s Rawson’s Retreat red on sale on the way home.
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home