Saturday, December 17, 2005

Have you seen this earring?

MISSING
** REWARD OFFERED **
On my way to an appointment in Osaka, I lost one of my favourite earrings. BOO!
I realised as soon as I got to my appointment and afterwards backtracked every single step I took.
So if you so happened to commute from Tarumi to Osaka (via JR Sannomiya) then switch to the Midosuji Loopline to Tenoji then change again to another JR local line on platform 15/16 and found my earring - please, please, please let me know! *sigh*
Life will never be the same.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 am, Blogger Paul said...

Best wishes for the new year!

 
At 5:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can see why you would be upset to lose such a beautiful piece! don't chuck it though because I could turn it into a fab necklace!!!
enjoyed reading your blogg, I used to work with your sister at Pretzel.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/
missdot/sets/1210872/

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Christine said...

Paul - d'oh! now everyone knows how late I am in updating my blog, damn you *shakes fist in the air* Hope you have a smashing new year too!

miss dot - I don't have the heart to throw it out. I guess deep down beyond my realistic thoughts I think that one day I'll get it back from some kind hearted soul who happened to pick it up and yes, also happens to read this blog - where are you dammit?! haha by the way your stuff looks gorgeous! If my earring doesn't find its way home back to me, then definately yes, I'd love to do that when I go home to Perth - thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home